AAA School of Trucking, Inc.
An SBA Certified Small Business
Driver Training and Testing
Whether you’d like your drivers trained in our vehicles or yours, or on our site or yours, we have a customizable package for you. CDL Class A, CDL Class B, CDL Refresher, and CDL Testing are available.
Training Seminars Including:
- Mobile Crane
- Weight Handling
- Hazardous Materials Transport
- Workplace and Construction Safety
- Defensive Driving
- Train the Trainer
- Cargo Securement
- CSA Standards and FMCSA Regulations
- Other heavy equipment training available (Tow/Wrecker, Airport Maintenance Vehicles, etc.). Please Inquire.
Employee Evaluation and Vetting
We provide individual review of your potential or current drivers or trainers. Our staff will conduct a one-on-one professional assessment of the driver’s skills and report back to you using a custom check sheet and written recommendation.
Consult with our experienced staff to ensure compliance with Department of Transportation rules and regulations.
Praise for AAA School of Trucking
“…An overall great training, driving, and classroom experience…. The site is easily accessible… the students are put at ease. … Efficient, responsive, and organized office, classroom and facilities… pleasant place to learn… and be in a supportive environment… Classes were taught by experienced drivers. [The instructor] clearly communicated the technical details we needed in the classroom… and made himself available….his experience and love of driving and appreciation of the profession came through every day when we were in the classes or on the range… The instructors were supportive yet challenging, providing real world experience and training… The enthusiasm of the instructors and availability of the staff made AAA School of Trucking a super experience…AAA School provided the education and tools to get to the point, with professionalism.”
– Dr. Cynthia Palmer, FDA
Some of the Companies and Government Agencies We Have Served
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Post 9/11 and Montgomery GI Bill
- PA Department of Labor and Industry, Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR)
- PA Department of Labor and Industry, Bureau of Workforce Development (TAA)
- PA CareerLink (WIA)
- Pathstone Corporation (Rural Opportunities)
- General Dynamics Land Systems
- Sysco/ The Sygma Network, Inc.
- CRST International
- Waste Management of PA
- Central PA Diesel Institute
- J.P. Donmoyer, Inc.
- Delaware Valley Insurance Trust
- Summit Academy
- Delta Career Education Corporation
- Titleist/Footjoy (Acushnet Company)