AAA School of Trucking is a family owned and operated trade school, founded in 1997. Our two campuses are located in Philadelphia, PA and Harrisburg, PA. We serve Pennsylvania and the surrounding region, and offer training solutions nationally as well. Our staff is made up of specialists with backgrounds in transportation, management, contracts, law, and education. Our team of driving instructors is made up of professionals who each have over 20 years of driving experience and are certified state CDL examiners. AAA School has a long history of serving individuals, government entities, nonprofit organizations, and private sector corporations with large and small contracts.
Why Choose AAA School of Trucking?
Unlike other schools in the region, we provide an individualized hands-on experience identical to “On The Job” training. Your actual professional career will not be with 4 other drivers in a truck – so why train that way? For the sake of profit most schools will cram students in large groups at the sacrifice of your training experience. At AAA, we do not believe that overcrowded classrooms and trucks produce safe drivers. Our 1:1 and 1:2 teacher training ratios have never been compromised since we opened in 1997. Our priority is giving you the personal attention that will put you ahead of the competition. Some of our perks:
- No waiting—new classes start every Monday.
- “On The Job” training ratios (1:1, 2:1) — The best possible offered by any school.
- 4 week training programs.
- Flexible scheduling – train without interrupting your work or personal life.
- CDL testing on site by AAA School (included in the course).
- Additional training and testing as needed at no extra cost.
- No application fee, graduation fee, or other hidden fees.
- PTDI certified course materials.
- Modern, job-ready equipment.
- Staff made up of 20+ year industry veterans and state CDL examiners.
- Spanish assistance available.
- Job placement assistance and lifetime support (local, regional and long-haul jobs available).
- Funding opportunities and in-house financing.
Accreditation and Certifications
- Certified by the State of Pennsylvania as a Third Party CDL Testing Site
- Licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools
- Approved CareerLink Training Provider
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Approved Training Provider
- Trade Adjustment Act (TAA) Approved Training Provider
- PA Department of Labor and Industry Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR) Approved Training Provider
- Approved by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for the Post 9/11 and Montgomery GI Bill
- Registered in the Federal CCR/SAM Database for Government Contracts
- Certified Small Business under the U.S. Small Business Administration
- Member of the National Association for Minority Truckers
- Member of the Women in Trucking Association